Top Social

You Light My Torch Card

|

I recently made a card using this same design and it was a huge hit! 

While the previous one was a 5 minute card (or even less) this one has ink blending which could take more time.

I am in love with this Love Layers die from Concord & 9th. It is so simple but just beautiful. I've been dying to pull out my Polynesian stamp sets from MFT Stamps lately and had this great idea.


Using a rich green colour and insetting the the lit torch would make it look like you are looking through the lush greenery.

There is no fancy stamping, just simple ink blending. If you have not tried Bristol Smooth paper yet for this, you don't know what you are missing. This literally took me 2 minutes when before I might of even scrapped it multiple times before being satisfied.

I stamped my torch and quickly coloured it with my Zigs.

This one is more like a 10 minute card, but still has huge impact for such a simple design.
Thanks for joining me today and have an awesome weekend!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature