Top Social

One-Stamp Card

|

Today I'm sharing my last Christmas card for 2016! 
I really love how this one turned out and I only used ONE stamp.


R29, YG17 

I simply used a T-Ruler and lined the stamp up over and over again in Rangers Archival Ink Jet Black. I love these inks because they are crisp and even out well. I stamped it one more time and coloured it using Copics.

The banner was cut by hand and when you pop up the middle piece, it adds all the dimension the card needs.


Just like that. Easy peasy. 
Have a Merry Christmas and I'll see you next week when I share a few fun 
New Years cards!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature